Beautifully appointed accommodation in the Hampshire countryside
As a pub with rooms, the Woolpack Inn has seven beautifully appointed double en-suite bedrooms aptly named after game birds. With a heavy emphasis on home comfort each of our rooms is stylishly decorated and comes complete with:
- King size or twin beds
- Quality bedding and fluffy towels
- Luxurious Branch d’Olive toiletries
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Fridge with fresh milk and mineral water
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Flat screen television with DVD
- WiFi internet access
- Gun cabinet
- Safe available on request
- A hearty full English breakfast (included in the room rate)
Check-in is from 3pm – 6pm. If you are unable to arrive until after 6pm please let us know in advance.
Check-out is at 11am although we will accommodate late check-out wherever possible.
All of our bedrooms are non-smoking rooms.
Quail, Mallard and Woodcock
– zip and link twin beds with en-suite shower
– double bed with en-suite shower
– king size bed with en-suite bath
– king size bed with en-suite bath and shower
– our spacious suite, offering two double bedrooms with a shared bathroom (with bath and shower) making it ideal for families or friends.
Dog Friendly, Dogs Welcomed!
Dogs are warmly welcomed at the Woolpack Inn and our rooms are equipped for canine occupancy with the provision of dog blankets. We do not make a charge for doggie visitors but please be considerate of your neighbours and do not leave dogs alone for long periods or allow them on the bed.