The Woolpack Inn has seven beautifully appointed double en-suite bedrooms named aptly after game birds. With a heavy emphasis on home comfort each of our rooms is stylishly decorate and comes complete with:
• King size or twin beds;
• Quality bedding and fluffy towels;
• Luxurious Bramley toiletries;
• Tea & coffee making facilities;
• Fridge with fresh milk;
• Hair dryer;
• Iron and ironing board;
• Flat screen television with DVD capability;
• WiFi internet access;
• Gun cabinet;
• Safe available on request;
• A hearty full English breakfast (included in the room rate).
Check-in is from 3pm – 6pm. If you require a late or early check-in please let us know in advance.
Check-out is at 11am although we accommodate late check-out wherever possible at no extra cost.
All of our bedrooms are non-smoking.
Quail, Mallard and Woodcock
– Zip and link twin beds with en-suite shower
– Double bed with en-suite shower
– King size bed with en-suite bath
– King size bed with en-suite bath and shower
– Our most spacious suite, offering two double bedrooms with a shared bathroom (with bath and shower) making it ideal for families or friends.
Dog Friendly, Dogs Welcomed!
The Woolpack is very dog friendly, and they are welcome throughout the pub and also in the bedrooms.
We can organise dog beds and bowls for the rooms or while you dine in the pub, and there are some fabulous walks around us, so don’t forget to pack your wellies or walking boots!